Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice
The important care that Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice offers patients and their families living with a terminal illness, at a critical time in their lives, is only possible through the generous support of the local community.
Yateley Manor School intend to raise sponsorship funds for the Phyllis Tuckwell in memory of one of our school governors, Matt Ball, who passed away from cancer last year.
For over 35 years Phyllis Tuckwell has been caring and supporting patients, families and friends who have been given the worst possible news. They offer a range of supportive and end of life care services.
· Lightweight bike—strong front/back lights (compulsory)
· Cycle helmet (compulsory)
· Cycling shoes (cleats best)
· Cycling overshoes
· Socks x 2
· Thin hat/beanie
· Cycle gloves and arm warmers
· Waterproof cycling jacket (small enough to pack into a jersey pocket)
· Base layer
· Water bottles x 2 (recommended drinking at least 500ml per hour—over 6 litres)
· Passport/credit card/money
· Small saddle bag
· Spare inner tube and tyre levers
· Sports nutrition (5000 kcal)
· Mobile phone/camera
· Cycle computer
· Portable battery pack backup for cycle computer and phone
· Daily bag—one each containing personal items